2

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Youtube Cover Project #3 : I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For by U2


Hello ladies and gentlemen,
I know I have said that I'll be doing a cover every week but I found it extra difficult with everything going on such college, interviews, and other activities. It really is true what they say "Time flies by". I cannot believe it's April now. Anyways, I have decided that I'm going to try and do this when I have time but by the end of the year I should have fifty covers. I feel I'm becoming more confident now.. However, it is so hard to get the camera working properly so bear with me on that. Hahaha.
The song that I have decided to do is one of my favourite U2 songs.

" I still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"



 This song is just so powerful. First time I heard it was on the radio when I came to Ireland twelve years ago. The lyrics still speak to me now as "I still don't what what I'm looking for". This month I just had an interview for the UK and although it's not for definite that I'll be moving away just yet, I just had the thought that "How will I cope with this?".." Is this what I really want?" . I then stumbled across this song on my playlist and it stuck to my head. I suddenly remembered all the friends and the memories I've made here in Ireland. I've learnt to cope and learnt a lot of new things. I realized that I may not know what's in front of me but as long as I'm happy and keep my faith that I'll be fine. I'll be able to handle moving away again and become more independent. The song really motivated me to not be scared and face my fears. Yes, if I get into the UK and get a place in Uni there I know that I will be able to cope. It will be my first time moving away form my parents but for some reason I know it will be alright. I just hope now that I will get a place at the university there. : )

This song also goes out for people who have lost faith and their hope. I hope that you know there in every dark cloud there is always a silver lining. I know that it tough,believe me I've been through that stage in my life but no matter what just be happy and keep positive.

Happy Easter !






No comments:

Post a Comment