2

Monday 1 April 2013

No pain, no gain- A Healthier Lifestyle [Begin]

I know I have tried many times to lose weight and try to be healthy but this time I am taking it very serious. I have taken many numerous diets and attended classes, tried to go to the gym and all this. However, I am going to try something new by doing Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred. Everyday I'm going to be working out and eating a balanced diet. This time I'll definitely make a much more dedicated commitment with regards to exercise and eating healthy. This summer I wanna reach this goal. Starting from today I'm going to be posting  what I will be doing and eating. I have been inspired by watching the Biggest Loser.Many participants started weighing double than what I am now, yet they managed to push themselves and lose their weight. The determination that they have showed me has motivated me to start living a much healthier lifestyle. I know that it will not be easy because I have tried this various times before but I AM DETERMINED. Lets go.

Day One.




No comments:

Post a Comment