2

Tuesday 2 April 2013

No pain, no gain- A healthier Lifestyle [Update #1]

So, yesterday I started Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred. I have to say I was disappointed with myself as I couldn't even finish Level One. The exercise was so vigorous and intense that I did not even manage to do ten minutes of the twenty but hey, I decided to keep staying positive. The next day, I regained endurance and questioned myself "Why was I doing all of this?". Then I got to thinking; if I am going to start dieting and changing my eating habits I need to know that I'm doing it for myself.  Losing weight in order to impress people around you isn't right. Working out and eating a balanced diet should make YOU feel good both internally and externally. I did however, manage to complete Level One today which regained my energy.

This morning, I measured my rice to one cup per day and to watch what I eat. So far I've eaten one cup of rice with scrambled egg and later Mango Yoghurt. I have also decided to not eat so much after 6pm to prevent myself from eating too much. After all, it is not just about exercise but also maintaining your food intake. After all "You Are What You Eat". ..




No comments:

Post a Comment