2

Saturday 6 April 2013

No pain, no gain- A Healthier Lifestyle [Update #2]

Hello everybody! [Update]
As you may know by reading this blog I started my summer workout. It was challenging at first to begin with since I love and crave food so much but I eventually am getting the hang of it. When I first started Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred DVD I couldn't even do five minutes of it. I was very unfit and was always tired. Doing college work plus all the exercise and eating right didn't fit in. However, if you are determined to do something I think the best motto to use is "No pain, no gain" . I am fully determined to do this workout. I know that it will be tough but reading articles about how people, just like me, lose a lot of weight made me feel better. Also, I have recently  subscribed to getleanin12. His videos really helped me a lot and I got to learn a few tips along the way with him. Below I have put a link to a few of his videos that really made me workout much more and I learnt a few little tricks in losing wight faster, without all chemicals and pills. Just pure determination and set goals. I have also set out a long term goal for my weight loss plan and a short term and currently have not broken my 6pm rule (no eating after six).

The results of my workout

Since I have just started this new lifestyle of mine. I cannot really see any difference by looking at the scale just yet. However, I see a LOT of positive changes with regards of my endurance. I am able to do a lot more workout now because my body is slowly adapting to the workout. Also, I am more resilient to unhealthy food and I am trying not to eat after six PM. Writing down what I eat every day has really boosted my workout as I know what I am eating and this helps me in controlling, cutting down or stopping any food that I know is bad for me. There has been quite a few times when I was tempted but I know I will not back down on this. 

I am DETERMINED.



No comments:

Post a Comment