2

Monday 1 April 2013

Easter 2 0 1 3 at Lighthouse

Easter is a time for reflection, a time for renewal. This time I have  renewed my FAITH in God. There were many times when I have stumbled and lost hope, not just in God alone but I lost hope in myself. Going to Lighthouse Community Church on Sunday has been a major part of who I am now because of the things that I have learnt and learning to trust myself more and achieve my goals.

One major thing that I have learnt going yesterday was that religion is not based on popularity, it is not measured by your outward self but to look at your inner self. I mean is there really a point in going to church, joining different charities, helping people if your true self is vile and cruel. If you do things that are wrong in your spare time. Is it really worth hiding it just to make yourself good on the outside? NO. It isn't. Faith is something stronger than that. I mean of course do good deeds but don't pretend that you want to do them. Do it because you want to. Do it because that's your heart says that's right. Do it for you. Join a religion because you want to form a relationship with him, with GOD.

Also another thing my faith. My faith lacked a lot of power before. There were times when I questioned who God was. There was so many things that hindered me. Living in a world where there is a lot disbelief and many people trying to ask me "If God is really here, why does he not end poverty?" "Where is God when I was down." "If God is real then he should show himself" it is really hard to answer them because I also didn't have a clue. Lately I have been reading the Bible and came across this ...


Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.


God has a plan for each and every one of us. There are times when we will be confused and don't know where we're going but assure yourselves that God has his own plan made for YOU. There are many people who don't believe that there is a God but I can definitely say that there is a GOD. I have faced struggles in my life, sometimes I lost hope and wanted to just disappear but somehow there was always a voice or something telling me to keep going. God will show himself to you at the right time, whether it is tomorrow or years from now. He will show you in the right time. I have experienced his right timing with his blessings... I will not share it for now but soon. : )
He also might not be called Jesus, he many be called other names but to me he is GOD. There is definitely someone that is constantly protecting me and although I still have a lot to learn. I just want to say happy Easter.


EASTER AT LIGHTHOUSE 






























No comments:

Post a Comment