2

Tuesday 23 April 2013

No pain, no gain- A Healthier Lifestyle [Update #4]

So coming up for my third week for my summer workout and I have to say that I am a bit disappointed with myself. Recently, I haven't been working out much. There are many distractions taking place and so many college work to catch up on that I have been lacking so much in my workout. Although I haven't been working out much, I did manage to eat a much more healthier diet. For the past week I have eaten less rice (one cup at max) and have gotten much more nutritious and healthy food in my diet. I also found the perfect place for me to get these kind of food at Holland & Barrett.  My favourite snack that I have bought so far from the week has got to be chickpeas. They are super healthy and you can get a wide range of different flavours. I have also tried out eating porridge everyday. That's all for the update.

Anyways, this week my aim is to workout everyday. I hope you wish me luck.


I am DETERMINED.





No comments:

Post a Comment