2

Monday 23 April 2012

YFL Household 2012

Yesterday I had a household with my YFL people :) It was so much fun and I learnt quite a lot. It also made me  think about things that I've never even thought about which made me realise all the things in my life that I should be thankful for and opened my eyes to things in reality which I always seemed to avoid. My faith.  and my MY FEARS and DOUBTS. " Can I do this?" "Will I be able to do this??" 

Also it made me really glad having them around for the day since it had been a stressful last week for me with orals and practicals. In addition to that I haven't seen them since two weeks now so we had a great time catching and making more memories.

Also, Happy Birthday Jeremy Cueto. Thanks for the food & drink.




The Three Blind Mice :)







 with The Little Drummer Boy - Jovern








 FLYING SOLO









Goodbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment