2

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Youtube 50 Week Cover Project #1



50 Week Cover Project: Week #1.Praise Mashup





Finally I have started my first week of my "50 Week Cover Project". I started this because it is my New Year's Resolution for 2013. Starting from this week until the last day of this year I'll be making covers which will feature my skills and talents (?) hahaha. Or maybe improve my talents. This project is just a personal thing for me as I wanted to develop my own abilities. "After all, if you have a talent why not share it?" 

For this week, I had time off after my dreadful college exams and I started to focus on the things I wanted to do on this 50 Week Cover project. I wrote down a lot of things. A LOT. & I didn't know where to start. I began to ask myself and as I was listening to a Kari Jobe song "The More I seek You, the More I find You" I knew I had to do a cover of it. I started learning the song quite quickly and then began to get a bit more creative with it and adding various other songs which were " Open My Eyes", "Beautiful One" and "Heart of Worship". . .

I did this cover on the morning and had only one take so I know it's not the best camera quality but hey, I made it. In the next week I'm planning to do some funky piano things, .maybe some collaborations with people, singing covers and cooking tutorials so Stay Tuned. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment