2

Monday 21 January 2013

Highlights of last year 2 0 1 2 ❤

Hooray! I have finally had the chance of updating my blog. I know I haven't updated this since last August but I have been genuinely busy. Last September I started college so that was pretty hectic, went to Italy with my fambam and during the last few months of 2012 I was flooded with exams, practicing piano, preparing my 18th birthday and then it was Christmas&New Year.

However, I have to say that last year 2012 has been an amazing journey for me. I have made new friends and have gained extraordinary memories. I have also learnt so much on this year. I learnt to always be early in your flight; at least two hours early, too not procrastinate on doing something and to be much more organised.

I want  thank God for giving me wonderful blessing this year as he got me into a great university, National University of Ireland in Maynooth, blessed me with new friends, made me try out new experiences and visit various places, ticked off five things in my bucket list and set up an asian store in our house.

This year I want to make much more memories and stay committed to my New Year's Resolution; The 50 week cover project of which I'll share my talents.

For now I want to share with some of the random shots during the past year in no particular order.


































No comments:

Post a Comment