2

Sunday 20 January 2013

Cooking Take 3 - Peanut butter Bears

Lately I have been busy as I had begun my Semester Two of college. However, I will not break my resolution of updating my blog and so here's a post for you.
As you all know, I am quite a creative person and I love to cook and bake food. Yesterday I made these amazing peanut butter bears. My mother bought me a Cooking Book yesterday "Easy Peasy: Cooking with Kids" by Annabel Karmel. It's quite funny I know but it's a great book if you want to learn how to cook simple everyday food.I would definitely recommend this book if you have young children who want to learn how to cook or bake. I have posted the recipe underneath. Enjoy and Bon Appetite!










Here's the recipe for the Peanut Bears "Great for Teddy Bear's picnic, teatime or a birthday party"

You will need
40g Rice Krispies
75g icing sugar
2tbsp Sesame Seeds
100g smooth peanut butter
40g unsalted butter

To decorate
6 chocolate buttons
Mini M&Ms
Black writing Icing

For the decoration part I had to improvise with pistachios and Smarties but anything will do as long as it looks like teddy bears in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment