2

Saturday 26 January 2013

Sleepover January.

So a few weeks ago we had a sleepover. It was unexpected but I guess unexpected things are better that having a normal expected life. I haven't seen them in such a long time and it was great catching up with them. We all have different schedules so it's usually hard to find a time that suits us all but I guess you always make time for people you care the most. We decided to have a massive foodtrip and movie night as you can see from the pictures. There were also some "deep" conversations and laughtrip moments and those reasons not captured on camera is the reason why they're my friends.

 Love you guys :)

P.S. if you're ever looking for a really funny, comedic movie I would recommend. 
"Here Comes The Boom"











No comments:

Post a Comment