2

Thursday 9 May 2013

Inspiration #3 Kari Jobe

The more I seek You: Live Performance


Why is she my inspiration? Because she has motivated me to be closer with God. She has motivated me to sing out and share my voice and not just to hide away. She has built up my confidence within myself.


                                         

As an introverted child growing up I was extremely shy and lacked confidence in myself. I knew that I had talents and capabilities but I was shy in sharing them with others. My family, friends and relatives  told me that I should learn to perform in front of people and to share the musical abilities that I have but I was really, really shy. Growing up, I learnt to build up my self esteem and confidence with others and within myself. I have learnt to overcome my fears of singing in public, performing and talking in public. One of the influences that helped me overcome my introverted self was Kari Jobe.

I remember the first time listened to her perform "The more I seek You" written by Zack Neese, I was inspired to know God more. Her songs make a day a little bit better when at times they get rough and dark. She has one of the most beautiful voices that I have ever heard and she shares her voice with the world inspiring others. Watching her perform live and the interviews, I have inspired by her courageousness and great humility. She has an incredible voice but she does not only do it all for money and fame but to spread the message of God. It is truly fascinating and inspiring to see that someone could be this amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment