2

Friday 20 July 2012

Simple things in this world. FLOWERS.

I haven't been outside the back garden for a while and I noticed that many flowers had started to blossom already. It really is such a beautiful sight going outside just even to my back garden and being surrounded with these magnificent colours of the plants. My mother has a habit of planting flowers and even fruits and vegetables every year and I thought why not make a post about her wonderful hobby :) After all, they will soon wither away in the winter.

Note to self : Even the simplistic things in this world should not be left un- noticed. Sometimes you find that those simple things are the things that make you happy and if it does go un-noticed it will be gone and "wither" away. 

Appreciate the wonders on this world and you will find inner happiness.
Tee hee. I am feeling very deep today. 

❣ Ciao Siopao.














No comments:

Post a Comment