2

Sunday 29 April 2012

Trip to Galway 2012

Yesterday my Kuya accompanied me to Galway to visit my probable future college NUIG. It started out as a dull day with the usual Irish windy weather and patches of rain and I only had two hours of sleep ( because I had the urge to look up more courses online and do some form of study--- NERD ) . . .I was excited to go but at the same time asking myself questions as my usual over-thinking self  does " What if I moved to Galway? Will I be able to live on my own? Or I could stay with someone there, right? Would I have to go by train every weekend? "
However, as the day progressed things started to get better. Even though the train ride was such a loooong and boring I took my time to sleep and casually go on Twitter.

By the time we had arrived, I was energized and we walked around the city making our way towards the college. We were late for the Occupational Therapy talk ( which I really hope to do in the future) but I had a quick talk with one of the students in the O.T. She was really helpful giving me the different aspects of what the course is about and work placements. She even recommended me some films to watch that might help me understand a little bit more of what O.T.'s do. My brother and I then went to the shuttle bus to look at the possible on-campus accommodations in the college- Corrib Village. It was spacious and looked homey but pretty expensive.











 A random man fishing in the Corrib River. HAHA.


 After, We went around the town , shopping since we still had 3 hours before our train. My brother treated me to a lovely lunch at the Dail Bar. :) --- YUMMY!  It felt a little bit like Dublin city. A man then came up to us giving us a book about the Art of Eternal Love ( of which I actually found interesting to read).










BHAKTI : The art of eternal love.







No comments:

Post a Comment